- Refund Policy: We cannot guarantee the weather, so no refunds are given after your paid check-in. The one exception is for a medical emergency, which requires written proof. A rain check will be issued for mandatory evacuations only.
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm or later; check-out time is 12:00 noon. Late check-out is available for $5.00 per hour for campsites only.
- The management is not responsible for property damage, theft or your personal safety. You should have your own RV and automobile insurance.
- All pets must be quiet, friendly and leashed at all times. We are fortunate our town allows leashed pets on the beach; please clean up their waste and dispose of properly, as required by law. Fines are levied by the town for non-compliance.
- One RV and one vehicle per site. Additional parking is located in Camper’s Village, west of Highway A1A, at an extra charge.
- No washing of any vehicles is permitted in any area of the campgrounds.
- For your safety, stay off the seawall; no chairs, tables, tents, etc., are permitted on the seawall.
- Open fires, ball-playing, Frisbees, etc. on the beach only.
- Sewer rings are required by Florida state law.
- Please do not run your generator unless it is an emergency.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. No loud parties, radios, TVs or other excessive noise permitted at any time.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.
- No motorcycle, motorbike, motor scooter or skateboard riding allowed on the property, except to and from your campsite. The speed limit of 10 MPH must be obeyed at all times.
- Our goal is a clean campground for everyone. Please leave the rest rooms, laundry room and campsites clean for the next camper. Trash cans and receptacles for smoking materials are in various locations. Please let management know about anything out of order.
- Visitors are welcome, but must register with the office. We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors.
- Feeding the birds is fun—please do so from the beach, not the gazebos.
- Our meeting room is available upon request. All group activities must be approved by the management.
- When everyone respects their fellow campers, we’re all Happy Campers!
Reservations Only: 1-800-255-2706 Fax: 386-439-6555
Flagler Beach: 386-439-3111 (Messages for Campers)