- Refund Policy: We cannot guarantee the weather, so no refunds are given after your paid check-in. The one exception is for a medical emergency, which requires written proof. A rain check will be issued for mandatory evacuations only.
- Check-in and check-out time is 12:00 pm. Late check-out is available for $5.00 per hour for campsites only.
- The management is not responsible for property damage, theft or your personal safety. You should have your own RV and automobile insurance.
- All pets must be quiet, friendly and leashed at all times. Please clean up after your pets and dispose waste properly, as required by law. Fines are levied by the town for non-compliance.
- One RV and one vehicle per site. Additional parking is located in Camper’s Village, west of Highway A1A, at an extra charge.
- No washing of any vehicles is permitted in any area of the campgrounds.
- For your safety, stay off the seawall; no chairs, tables, tents, etc., are permitted on the seawall.
- Open fires, ball-playing, Frisbees, etc. on the beach only.
- Sewer rings are required by Florida state law.
- Please do not run your generator unless it is an emergency.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. No loud parties, radios, TVs or other excessive noise permitted at any time.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.
- The speed limit of 5 MPH must be obeyed at all times.
- Visitors are welcome, but must register with the office. We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors.
- Meeting room is available upon request. All group activities must be approved by the management.
Reservations Only: 1-800-255-2706 Fax: 386-439-6555
Flagler Beach: 386-439-3111 (Messages for Campers)