We cannot guarantee the weather, so no refunds are given after your paid check-in. The one exception is for a medical emergency, which requires written proof. A rain check will be issued for mandatory evacuations only.
- Check-in time is 1:00 pm for RV sites.
- Check-out time is 12:00 pm. Late check-out is available for $10.00 per hour until 3:00 pm. Any stay after 3:00 pm will be charged for another night’s stay.
- On holidays or special events a late check-out is available for $15.00 per hour until 3:00 pm.
- PAYMENT: We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover only. No American Express.
Monthly requires a payment of cash or check. If you prefer to use a credit card there will be a 2.5% convenience fee.
- The management is not responsible for property damage, theft or your personal safety. You should have your own RV and automobile insurance.
- All pets must be quiet, friendly and leashed at all times. Please clean up after your pets and dispose waste properly, as required by law. Fines are levied by the town for non-compliance.
- One RV and one vehicle per site. Additional parking is located in Camper’s Village, west of Highway A1A, at an extra daily charge.
- No washing of any vehicles is permitted in any area of the campgrounds.
- For your safety, stay off the seawall; no chairs, tables, tents, etc., are permitted on the seawall.
- Open fires, ball-playing, Frisbees, etc. on the beach only. Fires are not permitted on the beach during turtle season from May 1st to October 31st.
- Campfires and grills are allowed on RV site as long as they are 6 inches off the ground.
- Sewer rings are required by Florida state law.
- Please do not run your generator unless it is an emergency.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. No loud parties, radios, TVs or other excessive noise permitted at any time.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.
- The speed limit of 5 MPH must be obeyed at all times.
- Visitors are welcome, but must register with the office. We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors. Additional parking is available for $10/day.
- Beverly Beach Camptown asks that you please be considerate of your neighbors. Our quiet time is from 10:00pm to 8:00am every day. Our campground can have a high occupancy and we ask that every camper please be aware of their TV volume if you are watching outside. Also, if you are using a radio or speaker outside to listen to music, please be aware of the volume. We want to be respectful of our neighbors and make everyone’s camping experience as pleasant as possible.